Simple, Reliable Classroom Management Software
Demonstrate, Monitor, Remove Distractions and Assess Student Progress on Macs, Windows, Linux, Thin Clients, iOS and Android.
Deciding what classroom management solution to purchase is critical because teachers will use it in the classroom every day.
Here's why teachers and techs prefer LanSchool as their classroom management solution.
- LanSchool is clean, simple and easy-to-use. Teachers love it.
- It is reliable and uses significantly less network bandwidth than other solutions.
- It is complete, no add-ons are required to block the Internet, Applications, Printing and USB drives.
- It keeps working even when students try to disrupt it.
- It costs less and is better supported than any other solution on the market.
- It supports PCs, Macs, Linux and Thin Clients such as NComputing, Terminal Services and Citrix.
- It includes a Tech Console to perform desktop management tasks such as inventory, remote control, software distribution, security and technology utilization reports.
Here’s what's new in LanSchool v7.7.
- Windows 8 support
LanSchool Connection Server
- New Client-Server Model
- Improved support in VLAN & Wireless environments
- LanSchool can run “Hybrid” – P2P & Client\Server
- Classroom Management from the Cloud
- LanSchool Distance Teaching over the Internet
- Expanded iOS Teacher Assistant and Student capabilities
- New Android Student
LanSchool Tech Console now included
- Centralized Faronics Deep Freeze Control
- Improved Software Install – Multiple installations at the same time